- 12001 North Central Expressway
- Dallas, TX 75243 Directions
- 12001 North Central Expressway
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We know that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- 24/7 availability from trained and licensed professionals
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical therapy, music therapy, pet therapy and aroma therapy
- Bereavement care for up to 13 months following the loss of a loved one
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Glenn LeBlanc, Executive Director for the Dallas/Fort Worth Program oversees four hospice locations, Dallas, McKinney, Denton and Fort Worth, Texas. Glenn has served as the Executive Director since August 2015 and brings over 15 years of hospital and hospice leadership to the organization. He received his Diploma in Nursing from Bon Secours School of Nursing, his BSN from the University of Cincinnati and his MSN from Grand Canyon University. His mission and vision is to provide excellent care to every patient possible in the DFW area.
Managing Clinical Director
Linda Cole is the Managing Clinical Director for the four Compassus Hospice offices in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. She has been with Compassus Hospice/Covenant Care for a year. She comes to Compassus with a wealth of experience. She has been practicing hospice for greater than 35 years here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. She is responsible for clinical oversite of the four offices, provides up to date education to staff, assists directors with trouble shooting difficult situations, acting Executive Director when the ED is out, and steps into open positions if needed. She also assists with marketing and speaking engagements.
Mark is a 20-year Texan and has spent 19 of those years in the healthcare field in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. He began his healthcare career in the long term acute care environment, transitioning to home health and finally finding his passion in the field of Hospice. His focus is to offer continued support, education and guidance to his talented team of Hospice Care Consultants. Mark spends a great deal of time in the community with healthcare leaders and physicians, as well as participating in various events focused or raising awareness and funding for local charities. The DFW Compassus group Mark works with is focused on bringing the Hospice benefit to every person that needs it and vows to serve his community with Compassion, Integrity and Excellence.
Director Of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Kelley Newcomer, MD, is medical director for the Compassus program serving the Dallas, Texas area. She served as a full-time medical missionary at Hospital Evangelico and Hospital Loma de Luz in Honduras for four years before launching her private practice in Dallas at Signature Point on the Lake. She also provides care in group home and assisted living settings throughout Dallas. She is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Care.
Education and training
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Southwestern
- Residency: Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
Lucretia Lara receives national recognition for delivery of superior hospice care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018
- North Dallas