- Houston, TX 770561770 St. James PlaceSuite 330
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult decisions. Call us for information or just to talk about compassionate care. We're here to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- Visits from our team, including hospice-trained nurses (RNs), physician, social worker, chaplain, hospice aide, dietitian, volunteers, and grief counselor
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medications, medical supplies, and equipment
- Inpatient acute care – for treatment of pain and/or symptoms that fail to yield to home care management
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Continuous care when needed
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
The Compassus hospice program serving Houston has named April Rose as executive director.
Compassus has named Registered Nurse Case Manager Courtney Tuck this year’s Carlos Burruel Compassus Core Values Award winner. Tuck received the company’s...
- Thursday, March 15th, 2018
- West Houston
HOUSTON – Compassus has selected Courtney Tuck, RN, of Houston to join a team of medical volunteers to assist Living Hope, the company’s sister hospice...
- Tuesday, August 15th, 2017
- West Houston