- McKinney, TX 750702530 Eldorado ParkwaySuite 110
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Collin, Denton, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain assessed and managed during each visit from our medical team
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, music therapy, pet therapy and aroma therapy
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans Level-4 status (WHV top rating)
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Director of Clinical Services
Hospice Care Consultant
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Before serving as our medical director in Dallas, Kelley Newcomer, M.D., served as a full-time medical missionary at Hospital Evangelico and Hospital Loma de Luz in Honduras. She returned to Dallas from the mission field to launch her private practice at Signature Point on the Lake. Dr. Newcomer also provides care in group homes and assisted living homes throughout the Dallas area. She is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Care.
Education and training
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Southwestern
- Residency: Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas