- McKinney, TX 750702530 Eldorado ParkwaySuite 110
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Collin, Denton, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain assessed and managed during each visit from our medical team
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, music therapy, pet therapy and aroma therapy
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans Level-4 status (WHV top rating)
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Care Consultant
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Richard Strickland, M.D., graduated from Baylor University with a degree in chemistry and completed his medical degree at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas. Dr. Strickland is board certified and specializes in internal medicine, geriatrics and hospice and palliative care. He has an added certification in hospice and palliative care.