- McKinney, TX 750702530 Eldorado ParkwaySuite 110
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Collin, Denton, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt
- On-call care available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Pain assessed and managed during each visit from our medical team
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Physical therapy, music therapy, pet therapy and aroma therapy
- Spiritual care and support
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- We Honor Veterans Level-4 status (WHV top rating)
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Director of Clinical Services
Hospice Care Consultant
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Richard Strickland, M.D., graduated from Baylor University with a degree in chemistry and completed his medical degree at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas. Dr. Strickland is board certified and specializes in internal medicine, geriatrics and hospice and palliative care. He has an added certification in hospice and palliative care.