- Killeen, TX 765432210 E. Central Texas ExpresswayStes 104 & 105
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and we're here to help. Call us to learn how our comfort care reduces pain and anxiety that may come with a life-limiting illness.
- 24/7 access to our hospice team
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medications, personal supplies, and medical equipment
- Pain and symptom management centered on your priorities
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans; level 1 certification
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Dr. Elizabeth W. Fomby has been with Compassus Hospice and Palliative Care since March 2016. Dr. Fomby Studied at the University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas and completed her Residency at the University of Missouri School of Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri. Dr. Fomby became Board Certified in Family Medicine in 1997 and practices as a Hospitalist at Seton Medical Center Harker Heights, Texas. Dr. Fomby is also involved in volunteering her time to many clinics, such as the Body of Christ Clinic and Martha’s Clinic, both of which are indigent healthcare clinics.