- Houston, TX 7703411550 Fuqua StreetSuite 125
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you'll find comfort in our compassionate and professional care. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice helps your family focus on the time you have together.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home health aides and volunteer services
- Physical therapy and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Patrice Barnum, M.D. is a graduate of Louisiana State University and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, where she received her medical degree in 2001. She completed residency in Internal Medicine at UTMB in Galveston, Texas in 2004. She remained at UTMB until 2013 as a faculty member in the Department of Internal Medicine with a focus in the care of the geriatric patient. She is currently working at IPC, where she serves as Medical Director of several long term care facilities. Her focus is in the care of the geriatric patient in the long term care setting. She joined Compassus in 2014 and enjoys providing care to patients in their final days.