- Houston, TX 7703411550 Fuqua StreetSuite 125
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Every patient in our care has a story. A story that deserve a conclusion with dignity and honor, in a comfortable place, surrounded by loving people. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Home health aides and volunteer services
- Music Therapy
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Patrice Barnum, M.D. is a graduate of Louisiana State University and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, where she received her medical degree in 2001. She completed residency in Internal Medicine at UTMB in Galveston, Texas in 2004. She remained at UTMB until 2013 as a faculty member in the Department of Internal Medicine with a focus in the care of the geriatric patient. She is currently working at IPC, where she serves as Medical Director of several long term care facilities. Her focus is in the care of the geriatric patient in the long term care setting. She joined Compassus in 2014 and enjoys providing care to patients in their final days.