- Dallas, TX 7524312001 North Central ExpresswaySuite 550
Primary Services:Hospice Care
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice can bring peace and comfort to your family.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medical equipment, including hospital beds and more
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans, top-level status
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Executive Director (interim)
Managing Clinical Director
Linda Cole is the Managing Clinical Director for the Compassus offices in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. She has more than 37 years of experience helping families navigate the hospice journey. Linda is responsible for training staff and ensuring our care is focused on improving quality of life for patients and their families. She also assists with marketing and speaking engagements.
Mark is a 20-year Texan and has spent 19 of those years in the healthcare field in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. He began his healthcare career in the long term acute care environment, transitioning to home health and finally finding his passion in the field of Hospice. His focus is to offer continued support, education and guidance to his talented team of Hospice Care Consultants. Mark spends a great deal of time in the community with healthcare leaders and physicians, as well as participating in various events focused or raising awareness and funding for local charities. The DFW Compassus group Mark works with is focused on bringing the Hospice benefit to every person that needs it and vows to serve his community with Compassion, Integrity and Excellence.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Before serving as our medical director in Dallas, Kelley Newcomer, M.D., served as a full-time medical missionary at Hospital Evangelico and Hospital Loma de Luz in Honduras. She returned to Dallas from the mission field to launch her private practice at Signature Point on the Lake. Dr. Newcomer also provides care in group homes and assisted living homes throughout the Dallas area. She is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Care.
Education and training
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Southwestern
- Residency: Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas