- Dallas, TX 7524312001 North Central ExpresswaySuite 550
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Dallas, Ellis, Kaufman, Rockwall, Rains, VanZandt
Hospice marks a profound shift in care. This change from treatment to comfort care looks different for every patient and every family. That’s why our first step is understanding your needs and values.
Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care in the familiar surroundings of home. Call today for a free consultation.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, including hospital beds and more
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans, top-level status
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.