- Richardson, TX 750811500 North Greenville AvenueSuite 210
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Fannin, Grayson, Henderson, Hunt, Kaufman, Rains, Rockwall, Van Zandt
Hospice marks a profound shift in care. This change from treatment to comfort care looks different for every patient and every family. That’s why our first step to better care is understanding your needs and values.
Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care in the familiar surroundings of home. Call today for a free consultation.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, including hospital beds and more
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans, top-level status
- Ongoing grief counseling
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations