- Dallas, TX 7524312001 North Central ExpresswaySuite 550
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Dallas, Ellis, Kaufman, Rockwall, Rains, VanZandt
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice can bring peace and comfort to your family.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, including hospital beds and more
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans, top-level status
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Area Market Executive
Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Before serving as our medical director in Dallas, Kelley Newcomer, M.D., served as a full-time medical missionary at Hospital Evangelico and Hospital Loma de Luz in Honduras. She returned to Dallas from the mission field to launch her private practice at Signature Point on the Lake. Dr. Newcomer also provides care in group homes and assisted living homes throughout the Dallas area. She is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Care.
Education and training
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Southwestern
- Residency: Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas