- 5796 Shelby Oaks Dr.
- Memphis, TN 38134 Directions
- 5796 Shelby Oaks Dr.
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We know that choosing hospice can be an emotional and difficult decision. Talk with family, your doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services and wide range of therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
- Dr. Villanueva graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Manila, Philippines in 1999. He works in Memphis, TN and specializes in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine – Geriatrics. Dr. Villanueva is affiliated with Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown.
- Dr. Villanueva’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 17
- Dr. Villanueva’s Specialties
- Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine – Geriatrics
- Dr. Villanueva’s Education & Training
- Medical School: University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Manila, Philippines; Graduated 1999
- Dr. Stamps graduated from the University of Arkansas College of Medicine at Little Rock in 1991. He works in Bartlett, TN and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Stamps is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville and Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown.
- Dr. Stamps’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 25
- Dr. Stamps’s Specialties
- Internal Medicine
- Dr. Stamps’s Education & Training
- Medical School: University of Arkansas College of Medicine at Little Rock; Graduated 1991
Shelia Shelton Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Memphis and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018