- 726 N. Locust Avenue
2nd Floor Suite B
- Lawrenceburg, TN 38464 Directions
- 726 N. Locust Avenue
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. If you have questions, about hospice care call us or use the contact form on this page. We are here to help you make well-informed decisions during one of life’s most challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living, or your personal residence.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Gardner graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Gardner is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Dake specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Columbia, TN.
Dr. Dake graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in 1967.
The Compassus program serving Lawrenceburg and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Lawrenceburg and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week...
- Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
Breanna Langley, hospice care consultant for the Compassus program serving Lawrenceburg and the surrounding counties, was honored for her outstanding...
- Monday, March 19th, 2018