At Compassus Columbia, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We are committed to keeping the hospice promise by offering exceptional care for those experiencing one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Cree Mason always admired Elvis Presley, and often dreamed of what it would have been like to meet him. With that, the Compassus location in Columbia, Tennessee worked with his family and his nurses to plan a surprise for this special young patient. Read their story.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Dake specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Columbia, TN.
Dr. Dake graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in 1967.
Dr. Gardner graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Gardner is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center.