- Columbia, TN 38401830 Hatcher Lane
Primary Services:Palliative Care
Bedford, Cannon, Coffee, Franklin, Grundy, Giles, Hickman, Lawrence, Lewis, Marshall, Maury, Moore
Listening to patient and their families and understanding their values and goals is at the foundation of our palliative care program. We work with you and your doctor to bring comfort from pain and other symptoms of serious illness or the side effects of medical treatment. Contact us 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. We're here to help you with well-informed palliative care decisions.
- You goals guide our care.
- We work hand-in-hand with you, your family and your doctor to ensure physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.