- Columbia, TN 38401830 Hatcher Lane
Primary Services:Palliative Care
Bedford, Cannon, Coffee, Franklin, Grundy, Giles, Hickman, Lawrence, Lewis, Marshall, Maury, Moore
Listening to you and understanding your values and goals is at the foundation of our care. We work hand-in-hand with your doctor to manage pain and other symptoms of serious illness or the side effects of medical treatment. Contact us 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your desired level
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing constipation
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care
Palliative care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person has given up hope for recovery or a cure.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.