- 212 E. Floyd Baker Blvd.
- Gaffney, SC 29340 Directions
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. It’s a decision you don’t have to make alone. Talk with your family, doctors and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or contact us using the form on this page. Our goal is to help you make a well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Home health aides and volunteer services
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Medical Director, Collis Barksdale MD – Dr. Barksdale specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Easley, SC.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, 1996
- Residency: Spartanburg Regional Hospital, 1999