- 212 E. Floyd Baker Blvd.
- Gaffney, SC 29340 Directions
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. It’s a decision you don’t have to make alone. Talk with your family, doctors and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or contact us using the form on this page. Our goal is to help you make a well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Home health aides and volunteer services
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Medical Director, Collis Barksdale MD – Dr. Barksdale specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Easley, SC.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, 1996
- Residency: Spartanburg Regional Hospital, 1999
Margaret Lyles Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Gaffney and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018