- Greenville, SC 2960516 Mills AvenueUnit 6
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Abbeville, Anderson, Greenville, Greenwood, Laurens, Lexington, McCormick, Newberry, Oconee, Pickens, Richland, Saluda, Sumter
Experience teaches us that listening is the first step to better care. Understanding your needs and values enables us to provide a more personal level of care. Learn how comfort care helps you make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Barksdale specializes in family medicine and practices in Easley, SC.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Residency: Spartanburg Regional Hospital