- Greenville, SC 2960516 Mills AvenueUnit 6
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our experience teaches us that listening is our first step to better hospice care. Understanding you unique circumstances and values helps us offer you personalized care. Call us to learn about comfort care that enables your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 on-call care from licensed professionals
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed on goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Home health aides
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Dr. Barksdale specializes in family medicine and practices in Easley, SC.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Residency: Spartanburg Regional Hospital
The Compassus program serving Duncan and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018