- Charleston, SC 294069302 Medical Plaza DriveSuite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Berkeley, Calhoun, Charleston, Chesterfield, Clarendon, Darlington, Dillon, Dorchester, Florence, Georgetown, Horry, Lee, Marion, Marlboro, Orangeburg and Williamsburg
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice can bring peace and comfort to your family.
- Care available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medicines and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with you and your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether in a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Hughes graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in Neurology. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with East Cooper Medical Center.
Vanessa Richardson Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018