- 1001 James Drive
- Leesport, PA 19533 Directions
- 1001 James Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Berks, Lebanon, Schuylkill
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing emotional decisions. Call us or use the contact form on this page for information or simply to talk about care. We're here to be a trusted caregiver so you can focus on the time you have together.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Music services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Mark Wagner, D.O., has been the Medical Director for the Reading program since 2011. He has a family practice in Reading, Pennsylvania. He is a Healthgrades “Honor Role” Physician and actively involved with the: American Osteopathic Association, Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association and the American Medical Directors Association.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Carol Miller Schaeffer received for Ph.D. form Hahnemann University in Philadelphia. She is a Partner in Pottsville Internists Associates a private group practice specializing in Internal Medicine. She is a Healthgrades “Honor Role” Physician. Dr. Schaeffer is actively involved with the: American College of Physicians, Pennsylvania Medical Society, American Medical Director Association and Pennsylvania’s Medical Association for Long-Term Care.