- 1001 James Drive
- Leesport, PA 19533 Directions
- 1001 James Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult and emotional decisions. Call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page for answers, information or just to talk about care. We're here to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Music services
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Mark Wagner received his DO from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Wagner has been the Medical Director for the Hamburg / Leesport office since 2011. He has a Family Practice in Reading, Pennsylvania. He is a Healthgrades “Honor Role” Physician. Dr. Wagner is actively involved with the: American Osteopathic Association, Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association and the American Medical Directors Association.
Current affiliations include: St Joseph Medical Center, Reading Hospital Medical Center, Berkshire Center, Laurel Center, and Mifflin Center – Medical Director.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Carol Miller Schaeffer received for Ph.D. form Hahnemann University in Philadelphia. Dr. Carol Miller Schaeffer joined the Leesport / Hamburg office in January of 2016. She is a Partner in Pottsville Internists Associates a Private Group Practice Specializing in Internal Medicine. She is a Healthgrades “Honor Role” Physician. Dr. Schaeffer is actively involved with the: American College of Physicians, Pennsylvania Medical Society, American Medical Director Association and Pennsylvania’s Medical Association for Long-Term Care.
Current affiliations include: Lehigh Valley Schuylkill Medical Center – East, Lehigh Valley Schuylkill Medical Center – South, Manor Care – Pottsville, and Schuylkill Center Nursing Home.
- Wednesday, June 28th, 2017