- 601 Office Center Drive
- Fort Washington, PA 19034 Directions
- 601 Office Center Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult and emotional decisions. Call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page for answers, information or just to talk about care. We're here to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Physician-directed comfort care
- Specialized nursing care and RN case management
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services and respite (relief) care
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Larry Doroshow, DO, RPh, is a staff physician at Roxborough Memorial Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he previously served as medical staff president. He is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Family Medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He also serves as president and medical director at General Practice Associates in Philadelphia.
He is a member of numerous osteopathic organizations, including the American Osteopathic Association, Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association, American College of Osteopathic Family Practice Society and Twenty-First Ward Medical Society. He is also a Board of Managers member at the YMCA of Philadelphia, Roxborough Branch and is Chairman of the Board at Ben Franklin Physicians, I.P.A. He also sits on the Compassus Medical Director Advisory Council.
Dr. Doroshow is certified by the American Board of Osteopathic Family Practitioners and American Board of Osteopathic Specialists of the American Osteopathic Association in hospice and palliative care. In 2004, he received the American Heart Association Heart Saver Award.
He received his undergraduate degree from Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science and medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at Suburban General Hospital in Norristown, Pennsylvania.
Adriana Dalessio receives recognition for delivery of superior hospice care during National Nursing Assistants Week
- Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
- Fort Washington / Philadelphia