- 601 Office Center Drive
- Fort Washington, PA 19034 Directions
- 601 Office Center Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
At Compassus, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. The Colleagues of Compassus are committed to keeping The Hospice Promise by delivering the highest quality of care, serving the needs of patients and families and spreading the stories of hospice to those whom they come into contact. Our goal is to provide the greatest possible comfort and care for those who experience one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Physician directed comfort care
- Specialized nursing care and RN case management
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center, personal care home or your personal residence
Director of Clinical Services
Larry Doroshow, DO, RPh, is a staff physician at Roxborough Memorial Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he previously served as medical staff president. He is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Family Medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He also serves as president and medical director at General Practice Associates in Philadelphia.
He is a member of numerous osteopathic organizations, including the American Osteopathic Association, Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association, American College of Osteopathic Family Practice Society and Twenty-First Ward Medical Society. He is also a Board of Managers member at the YMCA of Philadelphia, Roxborough Branch and is Chairman of the Board at Ben Franklin Physicians, I.P.A. He also sits on the Compassus Medical Director Advisory Council.
Dr. Doroshow is certified by the American Board of Osteopathic Family Practitioners and American Board of Osteopathic Specialists of the American Osteopathic Association in hospice and palliative care. In 2004, he received the American Heart Association Heart Saver Award.
He received his undergraduate degree from Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science and medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at Suburban General Hospital in Norristown, Pennsylvania.
Adriana Dalessio receives recognition for delivery of superior hospice care during National Nursing Assistants Week
- Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
- Fort Washington / Philadelphia