- Owasso, OK 740558551 N. 125th East AveSuite 250
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Everyone we serve has a unique story. Our promise is to help patients find peace and comfort at the conclusion of their story. Care includes practical and emotional support for family and loved ones along every step of the way. Call us to learn how hospice enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 on-call nursing from licensed hospice professionals
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Katie Mouse has held an Executive role in the northeast Oklahoma area in the hospice community for Over 20 years. She has also served as a Home Health Administrator and an RN Consultant for residential care facilities during that time. She graduated from the NEO A&M School of Nursing in 1992 and has attended Northeastern State University in Tahlequah.
Director Of Clinical Services
Sydney joined Compassus in 2016 as Director of Clinical Services. She received her associates degree in nursing in 1995 from Labette Community College in Kansas. Prior to joining Compassus, Sydney worked for Cancer Treatment Centers of America as an oncology clinic nurse. While at CTCA she was a member of the National Cancer Nursing Advisory Board and a member of the Practice Council. Previous nursing experience includes Director of Nursing, Patient care manager in home health, med-surg and private-duty nursing.
Jeff Clagg has been working in hospice for 8 years. Before working in hospice, Jeff was a golf professional for 5 years. Jeff attended Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, OK and is a graduate of Rogers State University in Claremore, OK with a Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration with a minor in marketing.
Hospice Care Consultant
Cali is a Hospice Care Consultant for Owasso, OK and the surrounding region. She grew up in in Helena, Oklahoma and received her Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication from Northwestern Oklahoma State University in Alva, Oklahoma. She began working in Hospice in 2015 in Oklahoma City and accepted a position with Compassus in 2016. She has enjoyed working in Hospice and believes her primary job is making the process a little easier on everyone. Having used hospice services for both of her grandparents has helped her realize the true value in a consultant that has compassion and empathy during one of the toughest decisions that you will make for your loved ones.
Hospice Care Consultant
Prior to working as a Compassus consultant, Vicki was a regional Marketing Director and Program Development with Senior Care Group a long-term care skilled nursing facilities. She directed marketing efforts for four Skilled Nursing Facilities in the Red River Region of Southern Oklahoma and one in Tulsa.She also worked as a Nursing Home Administrator for eight years. Responsible for Operations of Skilled facility which includes fiscal accountability, interdepartmental organization and oversight, regulatory compliance,community relations, Quality Assurance. She was instrumental in the development and opening of a facility connected Child Preschool Center at the nursing home property. She earned my LNHA at the University of Oklahoma OCCE.
As a member of the interdisiplinary team of Compassus, Roger Sheppard serves as the Chaplain and Bereavement Coordinator. He develops and implements a plan of care for both patients and their family members. As Bereavement Coordinator he provides grief support groups, memorial service training and education for patients, family and community. And as Chaplain he provides spiritual care, concern and support for patients and families. He has been honored to serve in a hospice since 2005. He also served as a volunteer chaplain at Jane Phillips Medical Center in Bartlesville Oklahoma from 1996 – 2007. He also pastored a church in Bartlesville, Oklahoma from 1994 – 2007.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Associates of Biology: Connors State College, Magna Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Science: Northeastern State University
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency- Family Medicine: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Professional Medical Training:
- Social Security Disability Physicals: 2011-2013
- Developmental Disabilities Services Training: 1996
- Effective Teaching Therapy- Educational course on improving one’s quality of life: 1996
- Medication Administration Technician: 1994
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Hillcrest Claremore- Hospitalist (2013- Present)
- Compassus Hospice- Medical Director (2014- Present)
- Associate Professor- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences (2014- Present)
- Oklahoma School for the Blind.
- Kelly B. Todd Cerebral Palsy and Neuro-Muscular Center
- Hurricane Katrina Relief Effort
Associate Medical Director
- Undergraduate- Bachelor of Science: Madras University (Madras, India)
- Medical School: Madras University
- Rotational- Internal Medicine: Government General Hospital (Madras, India)
- Senior House Surgeon- Internal Medicine: Government General Hospital
- Residency- Internal Medicine: VA Medical Center (Bronx, NY)
- Fellowship- Cardiology: VA Medical Center
Licensed in Oklahoma, California and New York
- Fellow of American College Cardiology
- Member of American Medical College
- Internal Medicine
- Certified Disability
- Second Prize in Biochemistry (1969)
- Allan Evan Grants Prize in Medicine (1973)
- Digoxin-Quindine Interactions Publications (1981)
- Assistant Professor of Medicine- University of North Dakota (1980- 1984)
- Staff Cardiologist- VA Medical (Fargo, ND) (1980- 1984)
- Private Practice- Internal Medicine and Cardiology (Sapulpua, OK)
The Compassus program serving Owasso and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain Roger Sheppard during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for...
- Monday, October 30th, 2017