- Owasso, OK 740558551 N. 125th East AveSuite 250
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Creek, Kay, Noble, Osage, Pawnee, Tulsa, Washington
Everyone we serve has a unique story. Our promise is to help patients find peace and comfort at the conclusion of their story. Care includes practical and emotional support for family and loved ones along every step of the way. Learn how hospice enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care from our hospice team
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Jeff Clagg has been working in hospice for 8 years. Before working in hospice, Jeff was a golf professional for five years. Jeff attended Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, OK and is a graduate of Rogers State University in Claremore, OK with a Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration with a minor in marketing.
Director of Clinical Services
Director of Sales
Sara has worked in healthcare for more than 10 years. She began her career as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) in long-term care. She then attended Northeast Oklahoma Technology Center where she completed her education and became a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Sara went on to attend Northeastern Oklahoma A&M college where she obtained her Associates of Applied Science, Nursing. Sara has been a Registered Nurse (RN) since 2013, after which she began her career in hospice. Sara is currently earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing Management from Western Governors University.
Hospice Care Consultant
Hospice Care Consultant
Hospice Care Consultant
As a member of the interdisiplinary team of Compassus, Roger Sheppard serves as the Chaplain and Bereavement Coordinator. He develops and implements a plan of care for both patients and their family members. As Bereavement Coordinator he provides grief support groups, memorial service training and education for patients, family and community. And as Chaplain he provides spiritual care, concern and support for patients and families. He has been honored to serve in a hospice since 2005. He also served as a volunteer chaplain at Jane Phillips Medical Center in Bartlesville Oklahoma from 1996 – 2007. He also pastored a church in Bartlesville, Oklahoma from 1994 – 2007.
Volunteer and Bereavement Coordinator
Business Office Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Regional Medical Director
Associate Medical Director
- Undergraduate- Bachelor of Science: Madras University (Madras, India)
- Medical School: Madras University
- Rotational- Internal Medicine: Government General Hospital (Madras, India)
- Senior House Surgeon- Internal Medicine: Government General Hospital
- Residency- Internal Medicine: VA Medical Center (Bronx, NY)
- Fellowship- Cardiology: VA Medical Center
Licensed in Oklahoma, California and New York
- Fellow of American College Cardiology
- Member of American Medical College
- Internal Medicine
- Certified Disability
- Second Prize in Biochemistry (1969)
- Allan Evan Grants Prize in Medicine (1973)
- Digoxin-Quindine Interactions Publications (1981)
- Assistant Professor of Medicine- University of North Dakota (1980- 1984)
- Staff Cardiologist- VA Medical (Fargo, ND) (1980- 1984)
- Private Practice- Internal Medicine and Cardiology (Sapulpua, OK)
- Associates of Biology: Connors State College, Magna Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Science: Northeastern State University
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency- Family Medicine: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Professional Medical Training:
- Social Security Disability Physicals: 2011-2013
- Developmental Disabilities Services Training: 1996
- Effective Teaching Therapy- Educational course on improving one’s quality of life: 1996
- Medication Administration Technician: 1994
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Hillcrest Claremore- Hospitalist (2013- Present)
- Compassus Hospice- Medical Director (2014- Present)
- Associate Professor- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences (2014- Present)
- Oklahoma School for the Blind.
- Kelly B. Todd Cerebral Palsy and Neuro-Muscular Center
- Hurricane Katrina Relief Effort