- Blue Ash, OH 4524211311 Cornell Park DriveSuite 200
Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton, Highland, Warren
If you are dealing with urgent medical concerns, we know you may have important questions about care. Our first step is listening. When we understand your needs and goals, we can provide personalized care so you can focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully funded Medicare benefit with no out-of-pocket expenses for care related to the hospice diagnosis. It is also covered by many insurance plans.
Palliative Care is specialized medical care for people with serious illnesses. It is for any age and any stage of a serious illness. It can and should be provided together with curative treatment. The goal is to improve quality of life for both the patient and the family. Palliative Care works with a patient and their family to determine goals of care based on the patient’s values and what is medically possible.
- Coordinated plan for managing pain and other symptoms
- Initial consultation and evaluation, typically at no cost
- Care based on your needs and priorities
- Support for the life stresses that often come with serious illness
- Palliative care may be provided in addition to home health services
Consultative palliative care is covered by Medicare and most private insurance companies.
Area Market Executive
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Ruth Allendoerfer, M.D., is a board certified internist in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
Education and training
- Medical school: School of Medicine: Freie Universität Berlin
- Residency: Christ Hospital