- Blue Ash, OH 452424434 Carver Woods DriveSuite 115
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton, Highland, Warren
If you're dealing with urgent medical concerns, you may have important questions about comfort care. Our care begins with listening. When we understand your needs, you receive care to help you live the best life possible.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully funded Medicare benefit with no out-of-pocket expenses for care related to the hospice diagnosis. It is also covered by many insurance plans.
Area Market Executive
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Ruth Allendoerfer, M.D., is a board certified internist in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
Education and training
- Medical school: School of Medicine: Freie Universität Berlin
- Residency: Christ Hospital