- 1200-A West 21st Street
- Clovis, NM 88101 Directions
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with family members, doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Executive Medical Director
Dr. Torres specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Corrales, NM.
- Medical School: Mississippi State University College of Human Medicine. Graduated in 1981
- Residency: University of New Mexico School of Medicine
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Harrigan specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Albuquerque, NM.
- Medical School: Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara. Graduated in 2003
- Internship: Hospital General Caborca. Completed in 2003
- Residency: University of New Mexico Hospital. Completed in 2009
There are 5.5 million caregivers providing assistance to veterans and active military in the United States. The Compassus program serving Clovis and...
- Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018