- 4801 Lang Avenue
- Albuquerque, NM 87109 Directions
- 4801 Lang Avenue
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We know that choosing hospice can be an difficult decision. Talk with your family, your doctor, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Home health aides
- Volunteer services
- Music Therapy
- Spiritual counseling
- Bereavement grief support for patients and their family
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it is a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
We also offer home health services for those needing a extra help at home or those recovering from surgery or illness.
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Harrigan specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Albuquerque, NM.
- Medical School: Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara. Graduated in 2003
- Internship: Hospital General Caborca. Completed in 2003
- Residency: University of New Mexico Hospital. Completed in 2009
Executive Medical Director
Dr. Torres specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Corrales, NM.
- Medical School: Mississippi State University College of Human Medicine. Graduated in 1981
- Residency: University of New Mexico School of Medicine
The Compassus program serving Albuquerque and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Julie Ambrogi and all hospice volunteers during Volunteer week.
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2017