- 4801 Lang Avenue
- Albuquerque, NM 87109 Directions
- 4801 Lang Avenue
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We know that choosing hospice can be an difficult decision. Talk with your family, your doctor, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Home health aides and volunteer services
- Music Therapy
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement grief support for patients and their family
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it is a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
We also offer home health services for those needing a extra help at home or those recovering from surgery or illness.
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Executive Medical Director
Dr. Torres specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Corrales, NM.
- Medical School: Mississippi State University College of Human Medicine. Graduated in 1981
- Residency: University of New Mexico School of Medicine
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Harrigan specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Albuquerque, NM.
- Medical School: Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara. Graduated in 2003
- Internship: Hospital General Caborca. Completed in 2003
- Residency: University of New Mexico Hospital. Completed in 2009
Aracely Enriquez and Diana McGowan Receive National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice and Home Health Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
The Compassus program serving Albuquerque and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Julie Ambrogi and all hospice volunteers during Volunteer week.
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2017