- Bedford, NH 03110170 South River RoadBldg 2
Our mission is to provide comfort care tailored to your needs and priorities. We're here to listen and offer support that enables you and your family to make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, occupational and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans Level-4 status (WHV top rating)
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Palliative care offers relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It improves quality of life, for patient and their families, at any stage of illness.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. In fact, it can help you gain strength and independence for a better quality of life.
An example of care is precision pain management. People deal with pain differently. Listening enables the palliative care team to fine-tune care to meet your specific needs.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.