- North Hampton, NH 0386265 Lafayette RoadSuite 302
Primary Services:Hospice Care
At Compassus, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We are committed to offering the greatest possible comfort and care for those experiencing one of life’s most challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Specialized nursing care and RN case management
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Director Of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Dibble has been a Board Certified Family Physician for 40 years. He says, “There was a time when I had a one day old and a 101 year old in my practice.” He operated a private practice in Kingston, New Hampshire for 25 years and worked in the Veterans Administration in Manchester for 8 years. He is a past President of the New Hampshire Medical Society and is currently a member of the New Hampshire Board of Registration in Medicine. He has always been devoted to helping people have the best quality of life, whether in infancy, youth, adulthood, or declining years and end of life.
There are 5.5 million caregivers providing assistance to veterans and active military in the United States. The Compassus program serving North Hampton...
- Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018
The Compassus program serving North Hampton and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain Russell Woolbright during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017,...
- Monday, October 30th, 2017