- Exeter, NH 038331 Hampton RoadSuite 210
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We believe in delivering personalized hospice care tailored to your needs. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and provide comfort care that helps you make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief counseling and support groups
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.