- North Hampton, NH 0386265 Lafayette RoadSuite 302
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We believe in delivering personalized hospice care tailored to your needs. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and provide comfort care that helps you make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief counseling and support groups
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director Of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Dibble has been a Board Certified Family Physician for 40 years. He says, “There was a time when I had a one day old and a 101 year old in my practice.” He operated a private practice in Kingston, New Hampshire for 25 years and worked in the Veterans Administration in Manchester for 8 years. He is a past President of the New Hampshire Medical Society and is currently a member of the New Hampshire Board of Registration in Medicine. He has always been devoted to helping people have the best quality of life, whether in infancy, youth, adulthood, or declining years and end of life.
There are 5.5 million caregivers providing assistance to veterans and active military in the United States. The Compassus program serving North Hampton...
- Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018