Whether recovering from illness, surgery or coping with a chronic condition, home can be the best place to receive professional care. Home health options are often less expensive than a hospital, rehabilitation facility or nursing home.
- Your doctor
- Physical therapists, speech therapists and occupational therapists
- Home health aides
- Social workers
- You and your family ensure care is personal, leading to faster recovery
Our services are covered by Medicare and accepted by most insurance plans. Our experience with the rules, regulations, allowances and benefits associated with home health helps you get the care you need.
- Are discharged from a hospital or nursing home but need interim, transitional or additional care at home
- Require short-term skilled assistance at home due to outpatient surgery
- Need assistance to live independently due to illness, disability or aging
- Require regular health care due to heart disease, diabetes or other conditions like muscular, nervous or respiratory disorders