- Butte, MT 597013745 Harrison Ave.Suite G
Primary Services:What is Home Health?
Premier care may be something as simple as friendly companionship for an elderly family member who lives alone or help with everyday activities such as grocery shopping. It enables your loved one to be as independent as possible.
Elder care can include personal care, including assistance with bathing and dressing. The goal is to enhance the quality of life.
Home care can include:
- Transportation for errands, shopping and doctor appointments
- Dressing, bathing and hygiene assistance
- Meal preparation and diet monitoring
- Light housekeeping
- Friendly companionship
- Temporary and long-term care
- Geriatric care management
- Post-hospitalization care
Services are available 24/7 in settings, including homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities, nursing homes and more. Compassus staff are carefully screened, bonded and insured to ensure peace of mind.
Patients and families have a choice when it comes to selecting a premier care provider. Compassus Premier Care options include:
- Affordable hourly rates
- Overnight stays
- Mornings and evenings
- Weekends and holidays
- Respite for caregivers