- Butte, MT 5970119 Discovery Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Beaverhead (partial), Broadwater, Deer Lodge, Gallatin, Granite, Jefferson, Madison, Powell, Ravalli (partial), Silver Bow
Exceptional hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. Our personalized comfort care manages pain and stress so you and your family can focus on better quality of life. Providing the right care for your family includes practical, emotional and spiritual support along each step of the journey.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and symptoms managed to your goals
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Compassus also offer home health care options in Butte and Billings. Home health enables you to live as independently as possible while recovering from illness, surgery or managing a chronic condition.
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations