- Butte, MT 5970119 Discovery Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you'll find comfort in our compassionate hospice care. Call us with questions or for information about how hospice enables your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 availability from licensed hospice professionals
- Medical equipment, such as wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Dr. Taverna graduated from the University of North Dakota College of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Taverna is affiliated with Saint James Healthcare.
The Compassus program serving Butte, Montana joins in recognizing November as National Hospice and Palliative Care Month.
- Friday, November 16th, 2018
- Butte Hospice
When Peggy and Art Ellison sit down to visit with a hospice patient in the Butte, Montana area, laughter is likely to fill the room.