- Butte, MT 5970119 Discovery Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Beaverhead (partial), Broadwater, Deer Lodge, Gallatin, Granite, Jefferson, Madison, Powell, Ravalli (partial), Silver Bow
Exceptional hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. Our personalized comfort care manages pain and stress so you and your family can focus on better quality of life. Providing the right care for your family includes practical, emotional and spiritual support along each step of the journey.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.