- Butte, MT 5970119 Discovery Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Beaverhead, Broadwater, Deer Lodge, Gallatin, Granite, Jefferson, Madison, Powell, Ravalli, Silver Bow
Exceptional hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. Our personalized comfort care manages pain and stress so you and your family can focus on better quality of life. Providing the right care for your family includes practical, emotional and spiritual support along each step of the journey.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Dr. Taverna graduated from the University of North Dakota College of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Taverna is affiliated with Saint James Healthcare.
The Compassus program serving Butte, Montana joins in recognizing November as National Hospice and Palliative Care Month.
- Friday, November 16th, 2018
- Butte Hospice
When Peggy and Art Ellison sit down to visit with a hospice patient in the Butte, Montana area, laughter is likely to fill the room.