Primary Services:Hospice Care
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us at (406) 221-3190 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
If there is one thing in this life we take for granted, it’s time. Michael Boston, chaplain for Compassus–Butte, suggests how to help patients and caregivers make the most of their time. Read More.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Taverna graduated from the University of North Dakota College of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Taverna is affiliated with Saint James Healthcare.