- 1381 High Street
- Washington, MO 63090 Directions
- 1381 High Street
We know that choosing hospice or palliative care can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, your doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you and your family make well-informed decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Zydiak specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Webster Groves, MO. He is board certified in Geriatric Medicine, Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Medical School: American University of The Caribbean School of Medicine, 1983
- Internship: Deaconess Hospital, 1984
- Residency: Deaconess Hospital, 1986
Associate Medical Director
The Compassus program serving Washington and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Cathy Renfro and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer W...
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018
WASHINGTON, Mo. – The Compassus hospice program serving Washington and the surrounding areas is currently seeking volunteers to provide comfort and support...
- Wednesday, July 5th, 2017