- 220 N State Route 7
- Pleasant Hill, MO 64080 Directions
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Cass, Johnson, Lafayette, Jackson and Bates
Our circle of care surrounds patients and families with a team of doctors, nurses, counselors and volunteers. We focus on the person, rather than the disease, ensuring physical, social and spiritual needs are met. We are CHAP accredited and partners with Missouri Hospice and Palliative Care.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Kansas City, Mo. – Compassus has selected Tiffony Esposito, CNA, of Kansas City to join a team of medical volunteers to assist Living Hope, the company’s...
- Tuesday, August 15th, 2017
- Kansas City
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The Compassus program serving Kansas City and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Eleanor Timmerman and all hospice volunteers...
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
- Kansas City