- Maryland Heights, MO 6314611872 Westline Industrial DriveBuilding #2, Suite 160
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. If you have questions, we're here to help you understand your best hospice options for care at home, nursing facilities or wherever your loved one calls home.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
“To me hospice means compassion, patience, and just being there for patients and families in this transitional period in their lives. We are the facilitators to guide them through and make sure they are understood and cared for with the utmost respect.”
“Hospice is not the end, but the start of a new journey.”
“It is a privilege to be present with patients and families and to provide spiritual care on their life’s journey.”
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Zydiak specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Webster Groves, MO. He is board certified in Geriatric Medicine, Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Medical School: American University of The Caribbean School of Medicine, 1983
- Internship: Deaconess Hospital, 1984
- Residency: Deaconess Hospital, 1986
Associate Medical Director
The Compassus program serving St. Louis and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Cathy Renfro and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer We...
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018
- St. Louis