Primary Services:Hospice Care
Carroll, Clay, Platte, and Ray
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Loree Parcells has been the Executive Director for the four local Kansas City offices since June 2015. She received her Bachelors of Science degree from Kansas State University in Psychology in 2002 and her Masters in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix in 2006.
She has been in the healthcare industry since 2003 and loves that she gets to bring the gift of hospice to so many. She is also a wife and mother of two beautiful daughters.
Worked in Healthcare Industry on and off for approximately 4 years. Total of 2 yrs in the hospice space.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.