- Lebanon, MO 65536266 S. Jefferson St.Suite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Laclede, Phelps, Pulaski, Texas, Wright
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. If you have questions, call us for hospice information or options. We're here to help you make well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- We Honor Veterans level-1 partner
- Physical, occupational, dietary, and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Knopf specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Lebanon, MO. He is board certified in Family Practice.
- Medical School: University of Missouri Columbia School of Medicine, 1996
- Residency: US Air Force Reg Hospital