- Lebanon, MO 65536266 S. Jefferson St.Suite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Laclede, Phelps, Pulaski, Texas, Wright
Our promise is to be a trusted hospice caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. If you have questions, call us to learn about your options. We're here to help you make well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- We Honor Veterans level-1 partner
- Physical, dietary, and other therapy services
- Nurse aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.