- Lebanon, MO 65536266 S. Jefferson St.Suite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Laclede, Phelps, Pulaski, Texas, Wright
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. If you have questions, call us for hospice information or next steps for starting care. We're here to help you make well-informed decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- We Honor Veterans level-1 partner
- Physical, occupational, dietary, and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Knopf specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Lebanon, MO. He is board certified in Family Practice.
- Medical School: University of Missouri Columbia School of Medicine, 1996
- Residency: US Air Force Reg Hospital
The Compassus hospice program serving Lebanon, Missouri is relocating to 266 S. Jefferson St., Suite A, in Lebanon, Missouri.
- Thursday, June 7th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Lebanon and the surrounding areas reminds community members to pause this Memorial Day to acknowledge the true meaning of...
- Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018
Compassus, a nationwide network of community-based hospice, palliative and home health programs, today announced the addition of Julie Cones, RN, NHA, as...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018