- Lebanon, MO 65536266 S. Jefferson St.Suite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Laclede, Texas, Wright
Our promise is to be a trusted hospice caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. We are here to help you make well-informed decisions during one of life’s most challenging moments.
Services available through this location:
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Medical Social Services
- Level 1 partner; We Honor Veterans
- Music therapy
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Knopf specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Lebanon, MO. He is board certified in Family Practice.
- Medical School: University of Missouri Columbia School of Medicine, 1996
- Residency: US Air Force Reg Hospital
The Compassus hospice program serving Lebanon, Missouri is relocating to 266 S. Jefferson St., Suite A, in Lebanon, Missouri.
- Thursday, June 7th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Lebanon and the surrounding areas reminds community members to pause this Memorial Day to acknowledge the true meaning of...
- Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018
Compassus, a nationwide network of community-based hospice, palliative and home health programs, today announced the addition of Julie Cones, RN, NHA, as...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018