- Lebanon, MO 65536266 S. Jefferson St.Suite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Crawford, Dent, Franklin, Laclede, Maries, Texas, Wright, Pulaski, Phelps
Our promise is to be a trusted hospice caregiver so you can focus on important moments together. Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care for patients and their families.
Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to be a trusted source for patients, families and medical professionals.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- We Honor Veterans level-1 partner
- Physical, dietary, and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Grief support
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.