- Gallatin, MO 64640117 N. Main Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Medical social services
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Loree has been the Executive Director for the four local Kansas City offices since June 2015. She received her Bachelors of Science degree from Kansas State University in Psychology in 2002 and her Masters in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix in 2006. She has been in the healthcare industry since 2003 and loves that she gets to bring the gift of hospice to so many. She is also a wife and mother of two beautiful daughters.
I have been the health care field since 1998. I started out as a nurse aide then was certified as a nurse aide. In 1999, I became a certified medication technician. In 2009, I received my LPN from North Central Missouri College. I worked in a nursing home setting until 2014 when I started at Hospice Advantage as the Bereavement Coordinator and PRN LPN. I eventually became the Clinical team manager/Qapi nurse. When Compassus took over, I became the admission coordinator for the Kansas City cluster.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Dr. Smith specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Carrollton, MO.
- Medical School: University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
Tiffony Exposito Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018