- 119 West Presley Blvd
- McComb, MS 39648 Directions
- 119 West Presley Blvd
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult and emotional decisions. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page for information or just to talk about care. We're here to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- We Honor Veterans top-level program
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement grief support
- Deyta Hospice Honors Award recipient
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
I began my career in health care in 1983 as a Emergency Medical Technician and became a Paramedic. I was Paramedic Supervisor of a hospital based ambulance service until 1994. Upon completion of nursing school in 1994 I became a Registered Nurse and worked as a director of nursing for a nursing home until 2004 when I became a regional nurse consultant for the same company. I began my career in hospice in 2008 when I became executive director of Community Hospices of America, now Compassus. I oversee McComb, Natchez and Brookhaven Compassus programs.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Lucius “Luke” Lampton, M.D., practices family medicine in Magnolia, Mississippi, and is chief of staff and medical director of Beacham Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Lampton serves as chairman of the Mississippi State Board of Health, is a clinical associate professor at Tulane Medical School and part of the clinical faculty for the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine. A fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Dr. Lampton is secretary of the South Central Medical Society and a past president of the Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians. He also helped establish and serves on the legislative commission of the Mississippi Rural Physicians Scholarship Program.
For his leadership in continuing to raise industry benchmarks for quality hospice care, Dr. Lampton received the R. Sean Morrison, M.D. Award for Outstanding Achievement in Hospice Physician Leadership from Compassus.
The Compassus program serving McComb and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018