- Southaven, MS 38671919 Ferncliff CoveSte 1
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Desoto, Marshall, Tunica, Tate, Panola, Quitman, Coahoma
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. Call us with questions or simply to talk about comfort care. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.