- 5889 Bay Road
- Saginaw, MI 48604 Directions
- 5889 Bay Road
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bay, Clare, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella, Mecosta, Midland and Saginaw
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Dr. Sharma specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Tawas City, MI.
- Medical School: University Of Malta, Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery. Graduated in 1971
- Internship Hospital: Saginaw Co Op Hospital. Completed in 1972
- Residency Hospital: Saginaw Co Op Hospital. Completed in 1974
Dr. Potts graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Potts is affiliated with Covenant Healthcare and McLaren Bay Region.
The Compassus program serving Bay City and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain Kelly Iseman during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for...
- Monday, October 30th, 2017