- 5986 Cass City Road
- Cass City, MI 48726 Directions
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why our care focuses on the person, rather than the disease. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
- Dr. Lockard graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1977. He works in Elkton, MI and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Lockard is affiliated with Huron Medical Center and Scheurer Hospital.
- Dr. Lockard’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 39
- Dr. Lockard’s Specialties
- Family Medicine
- Dr. Lockard’s Education & Training
- Medical School: University of Michigan Medical School; Graduated 1977
- He works in Pigeon, MI and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Scheurer Hospital.
- Dr. Khan’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 34
- Dr. Khan’s Specialties
- Internal Medicine
- Dr. Khan’s Education & Training
- Medical School: University of the Punjab / King Edward Medical College. Graduated in 1988
- Internship Hospitals:
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center. Completed in 1986
- Nassau Co Med Center- Suny Stony Brook. Completed in 1991
- Residency Hospitals:
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center. Completed in 1987
- McLaren Regional Medical Center- Michigan State University. Completed in 1993
- Fellowship Hospital: Northwestern Memorial Hospital
The Compassus hospice program that serves Cass City and surrounding areas was ranked among the organization’s top three programs in the country during an...
- Friday, March 16th, 2018
- Cass City
CASS CITY, Mich.– Jacob Boynton, hospice care consultant for the Compassus program serving Cass City and the surrounding areas, was honored for his ...
- Wednesday, March 14th, 2018
- Cass City
CASS CITY, Mich. – Compassus has selected Emily Quandt of Cass City to join a team of medical volunteers to assist Living Hope, the company’s sister hospice...
- Tuesday, August 15th, 2017
- Cass City