- 15 Midstate Drive
- Auburn, MA 01501 Directions
- 15 Midstate Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult and emotional decisions. Call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page for answers, information or just to talk about care. We're here to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Optional spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Charles Rosenbaum, M.D., works in Marlborough, Massachusetts and specializes in Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Rosenbaum is affiliated with Marlborough Hospital and UMASS Memorial Medical Center.
Education and Training
- Medical School: University of Vermont College of Medicine
The Compassus program serving Auburn and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Carmen Tomlinson and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer...
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018
The Compassus hospice program that serves Auburn and surrounding areas was ranked among the company’s top three programs in the country during an awards ...
- Thursday, March 15th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Auburn and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain James Q. Smith during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for...
- Wednesday, October 25th, 2017
Linda Welch receives recognition for delivery of superior hospice care during National Nursing Assistants Week
- Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
AUBURN, Ala. – The Compassus program serving Auburn and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Janice Davis during National Volunteer Week April 23-29...