- 610 W. Pinhook Road
- Lafayette, LA 70503 Directions
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We are committed to keeping the hospice promise by delivering the highest quality of care and comfort for those experiencing one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Bereavement counseling
- Spiritual outreach
- Music Therapy
- Volunteer outreach
In January of 2016, Judy Bauer formed an additional service line, Community Based Palliative Care. Judy has served in this position since December 2014 and comes with 25 years of hospital based healthcare leadership. She is a graduate of Nicholls State Nursing Program with an advanced degree in Healthcare Leadership from the University of St. Francis. Her mission mimics the company’s mission of integrity, compassion, and excellence for every individual touched by the program.
Robert J. Aertker III
Medical Director Of Palliative Care
Dr. Aertker III graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at New Orleans in 2006. He works in Crowley, LA and specializes in Internal Medicine.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Bujard specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Lafayette, LA.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, 1958
- Internship: Charity Hospital, 1959
- Residency: Charity Hospital, 1962
Dr. Coreil graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at Shreveport in 1994. He works in Lafayette, LA and specializes in Internal Medicine.
LAFAYETTE, La. – The Compassus program serving Lafayette and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Sue Bosch and all hospice volunteers during National...
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2017