- Huntington, IN 467502855 Northpark AveSuite 101
Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Elkhart, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, Whitley
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive personalized care to help you make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling, and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better, physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of an illness and includes support for your loved ones.
Care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery or a cure.
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Jeffery B. Hiltz, M.D., works in the Muncie and Fort Wayne, Indiana area and specializes in family medicine. Dr. Hiltz is affiliated with Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital.
Associate Medical Director
- Medical School: Indiana University Medical School
- Residency: Indiana University Medical Center
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Director for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care
- Community Physicians of Indianapolis
- Trilogy Health Services, Prairie Lakes Health Campus- Medical Director
- Campus Nursing Home
- Westminster Village North, Medical Director
- Compassus Hospice and Palliative Care, Associate Medical Director
- Medical school: Kabul Medical School
- Residency: Family Medicine; Ball Memorial Hospital
- Residency: General Surgery; GC Morton Cancer Research Hospital
- Family medicine
- American Health Network (Group Practice)
- Hospice Medical Director
- Geriatric Care (Medical Director of several local nursing homes)
- 1996 to present
- Ball Memorial Hospital
- 1995 to 2005
- Private Practice
- 1988 to 1995
- Medical residency
- Primary care physician at Afghan refugee camp in Pakistan
- 1980 to 1981
Certified medical director for long-term care facilities.
Memberships: American Medical Director Association (AMDA), American Academy of Family Practice (AAFP), and Indiana Medical Association (IMA).
Privileges at IU Ball Memorial Hospital