- 2205 E. Empire Street
- Bloomington, IL 61704 Directions
- 2205 E. Empire Street
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family members, your doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page. We're here to help you make well-informed hospice and palliative care decisions.
Premier care is non-medical support for your loved ones. It can be as simple as companionship for an elderly family member or help with everyday activities, such as grocery shopping, errands or help at home. Learn about Premier Care
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Physician-directed care
- Pain and symptom management centered around patient and family goals
- Assistance in-home with companionship and respite care
- Bereavement and grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center or your personal residence
- Caregiver support groups
- Continuous care when needed
- Day-to-day medical care by RN case managers and home health aides
- Light housekeeping
- Medications, medical supplies, and medical equipment
- Non-denominational chaplain and spiritual care and support
- Pharmacy services
- Trained Volunteers
Director Of Sales
Sarah graduated from Mary Washington College with a BS in Biological Sciences and earned her MS in Biotechnology and Microbial Genetics from Illinois State University. Her key area of study for her Master’s Thesis was hospital-acquired infections and her thesis work was published in FEMS Microbiology Letters in May 2003.
She began her professional career in pharmaceuticals in 2002 as a specialist in osteoporosis. She left pharmaceuticals in 2008 to focus on her family; raising two daughters, supporting her husband with their small business, and caring for their special-needs dogs, but returned to health care in 2012. Sarah joined Compassus as the Director of Sales for Northwest Illinois in 2015 after witnessing the gift of hospice for a family member. Every day, she is blessed with the opportunity to help families experience the compassion and care with which Compassus serves.
Managing Clinical Director
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Ray specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Farmer City, IL. He is board certified in Family Practice.
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine, 2005
- Residency: SwedishAmerican Hospital, 2009