- Peru, IL 613544371 Venture DriveSuite 4373
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bureau, Grundy, Kendall, LaSalle, Livingston, Marshall, Putnam
Our goal is to provide meaningful and culturally appropriate care for patients and their families. Support includes emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. We are available 24/7 so you can focus on important moments with the people you love.
If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation. Our Medicare-approved support is available for families from Oswego to Princeton, Mendota, Ottowa and many communities nearby.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Intensive relief of pain and other symptoms
- Care coordinated with you and your doctor
- Respite care (family relief care) and bereavement support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.