- Bloomington, IL 617042205 E. Empire StreetSuite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
DeWitt, Ford, Livingston, Logan, McLean, Tazewell, Woodford
You may be feeling overwhelmed when choosing hospice care. We're here to help. Our goal is to understand your needs and priorities; especially when you're dealing with urgent health concerns. Call us for comfort care options that help your family make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and symptom management centered on your your goals
- Medications, medical supplies, and medical equipment
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.