- Bloomington, IL 617042205 E. Empire StreetSuite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
DeWitt, Ford, Livingston, Logan, McLean, Tazewell, Woodford
You may be feeling overwhelmed when choosing hospice care. We're here to help. Our goal is to understand your needs and priorities; especially when you're dealing with urgent health concerns. Call us for comfort care options that help your family make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and symptom management centered on your your goals
- Medications, medical supplies, and medical equipment
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director Of Sales
Sarah graduated from Mary Washington College with a BS in Biological Sciences and earned her MS in Biotechnology and Microbial Genetics from Illinois State University. Her key area of study for her Master’s Thesis was hospital-acquired infections and her thesis work was published in FEMS Microbiology Letters in May 2003.
She began her professional career in pharmaceuticals in 2002 as a specialist in osteoporosis. She left pharmaceuticals in 2008 to focus on her family; raising two daughters, supporting her husband with their small business, and caring for their special-needs dogs, but returned to health care in 2012. Sarah joined Compassus as the Director of Sales for Northwest Illinois in 2015 after witnessing the gift of hospice for a family member. Every day, she is blessed with the opportunity to help families experience the compassion and care with which Compassus serves.
Managing Clinical Director
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Ray specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Farmer City, IL. He is board certified in Family Practice.
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine, 2005
- Residency: SwedishAmerican Hospital, 2009