- 107 Southern Blvd
- Savannah, GA 31405 Directions
- 107 Southern Blvd
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why our care focuses on the person, rather than the disease. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Joseph S. Wadas, bereavement coordinator and chaplain for Compassus in Savannah, offers ways to recognize and handle the emotions of caregiving.
Even the simple act of listening to a story or reading a favorite book can bring peace to those nearing the end of life. When you bring a heart to serve, our volunteer team will teach you to overcome challenges and embrace the life-changing rewards of hospice for families and for yourself.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dwayne Gard, M.D., is an internal medicine specialist and chief hospitalist with Sound Physicians at Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah, Georgia.
Education and training
- Medical degree: Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
Dr. Anderson graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine in 2002. She specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Candler Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital and St Josephs Hospital.
Joseph S. Wadas, bereavement coordinator and chaplain for Compassus–Savannah,...