- Orange, CT 06477109 Boston Post RoadSuite 202-203
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Fairfield, New Haven
Exceptional hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice care enables your family to focus on the time you have together.
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Medical social services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Hospice Program Director
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Dr. Afolalu has a medical practice in North Haven and specializes in Internal Medicine. She is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale New Haven Hospital, Saint Raphael Campus.
Education and Training
- Medical School: University of Ibadan, College of Medicine, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
The Compassus program serving Orange and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain Carolyn Archer during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for...
- Monday, October 30th, 2017