- Loveland, CO 805383760 E 15th StreetSuite 201
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Larimer and Weld
Our mission is to provide hospice care tailored to your needs and priorities. We're here to listen and offer comfort care that enables you to make the most of your time together, even when facing serious illness.
Call us to learn about our Medicare-approved services. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations