Larimer and Weld
We provide hospice and palliative care tailored to your needs and priorities. We're here to listen and offer comfort care enabling you to make the most of your time together with family and friends, even when facing serious illness.
Call us to learn about our Medicare-approved services in Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley and beyond. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Coordinating care with your doctor
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Palliative care helps people feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. You receive an extra layer of support to manage pain and complex symptoms. The palliative team helps you and your family navigate the medical system to get the care you need. Support includes:
- Medical social services and spiritual care
- Expert care for shortness of breath
- Reducing the side effects of medications
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Managing constipation
Palliative care can begin as soon as you are diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that you are given up hope for recovery or a cure.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations