- 1461 E. Cooley Dr.
- Colton, CA 92324 Directions
- 1461 E. Cooley Dr.
Primary Services:Hospice Care
San Bernardino, Riverside
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Sathya is a family practice physician in Corona California. She graduated from T.d. Medical College; Univ of Kerala, Aleppey, Kerala, India in 1995. Dr. Sathya speaks four languages English, Hindi, Spanish, and Urdu
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from the Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in 1991 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Bradshaw is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital.
The Compassus program serving Colton and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Ada Smith and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week...
- Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
- San Bernardino