Hospice offers peace and comfort to patients and their families by reducing the stress, pain and other symptoms of a serious illness. Hospice care includes medical, emotional, social and spiritual support.
Many believe hospice is only for the final days or hours of life. This is not true. Hospice is not about dying; it's about helping patients and their families live as well as they can when life expectancy is limited.
Call us at 931-208-4651 for help or visit the links below to learn more about hospice care.
- What is hospice?
- Paying for hospice
- Hospice eligibility
- Hospice referrals
- Definition of hospice care: truths, realities and myths
- Covered services
- Is it the right time for hospice?
- Find the best hospice fit for your family
- 8 signs it may be time for hospice care
- VA hospice benefit for veterans
- 10 hospice myths
- Hospice timeline
- Hospice and Alzheimer's disease
- Hospice and end-stage cancer
- Hospice vs palliative care
- What is comfort care?
- What is respite care?
- ¿Qué es el cuidado paliativo?
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies, equipment and support, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.