- Colton, CA 923241461 E. Cooley Dr.Ste 220
Primary Services:Hospice Care
San Bernardino, Western half of Riverside
Hospice marks a profound shift in goals for care and in goals for life. This change from treatment to supportive comfort care looks different for every every patient. That’s why our first step is understanding your needs and values.
Responsive care ensures you have the support you need, especially when facing urgent medical concerns. Support includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a life-limiting illness. Call us to learn about your hospice options in the greater LA area and the Inland Empire.
- 24/7 on-call availability from trained and licensed professionals
- Medical equipment, including medical beds and supplies, medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapies
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence. Palliative care is offered by our Los Angeles office.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.