- Colton, CA 923241461 E. Cooley Dr.Ste 220
Primary Services:Hospice Care
San Bernardino, Western half of Riverside
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen. Call us to learn how hospice can offer comfort and peace to your family.
- 24/7 on-call availability from trained and licensed professionals
- Medical equipment, including medical beds and supplies, medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapies
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from the Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in 1991 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Bradshaw is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital.
Dr. Sathya is a family practice physician in Corona California. She graduated from T.d. Medical College; Univ of Kerala, Aleppey, Kerala, India in 1995. Dr. Sathya speaks four languages English, Hindi, Spanish, and Urdu