- Colton, CA 923241461 E. Cooley Dr.Ste 220
Primary Services:Hospice Care
San Bernardino, Riverside
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen. Call us to learn how hospice can offer comfort and peace to your family.
- 24/7 on-call availability from trained and licensed professionals
- Medical equipment, including medical beds and supplies, medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Respite care - giving family caregivers a much-need break
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Sathya is a family practice physician in Corona California. She graduated from T.d. Medical College; Univ of Kerala, Aleppey, Kerala, India in 1995. Dr. Sathya speaks four languages English, Hindi, Spanish, and Urdu
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from the Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in 1991 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Bradshaw is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital.
Sonia Fuentes Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018
- San Bernardino
The Compassus program serving Colton and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Ada Smith and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week...
- Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
- San Bernardino