- Anaheim, CA 928062401 E. Katella AveSuite 440
Orange, San Bernardino
We recognize that critical decisions about hospice and palliative care can be difficult to make without the right support. During times of need, our team of dedicated professionals compassionately serves Orange county patients, creating not only a physical care plan, but also an emotional and spiritual plan that supports the needs of our patients, caregivers and their loved ones.
We know you may have questions during this difficult time. Our comfort care plans include a comprehensive team that coordinates all services with your family, doctors and others you trust. No patient’s journey is the same, and we pride ourselves on helping our clients craft the ideal care plan for their specific needs.
By serving Orange County patients from San Clemente in the south to Buena Park up north, our experienced clinicians are attentively willing to come to any home residence, nursing home, skilled nursing facility, or assisted living facility throughout the county, including Huntington Beach, Santa Ana, Anaheim and other cities within the county.
- 24/7 Physician-coordinated comfort care
- Comprehensive medical, personal care, and home medical equipment
- A spiritual care and support team if/when you need them
- Grief support during all stages of palliative and hospice care
No matter your location, our hospice and palliative care services in Orange County, CA can help you in your home, or in hospital settings, nursing facilities or assisted living facilities.
We're here to help you understand hospice and palliative care services covered by Medicare. Typically, benefits include support from hospice-trained nurses, home aides, social workers and chaplains. Practical support includes supplies related to the hospice diagnosis, medical equipment, medications, all provided with no out-of-pocket expenses. If you’d like to speak with one of our Orange County care coordinators about hospice or other comfort care choices, simply complete the form on this page to reach out.
Our palliative care services cover the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of patient care. With an overall objective that focuses on quality of life at any stage of illness, we believe that every patient’s journey is different. We work with family, physicians and caregivers to create the right balance of services for any patient’s needs, helping make sure that your loved one is supported no matter where they reside in Orange County.
An example of our palliative care services involves managing pain that may arise with an illness. Given that different people react differently to pain, we always listen to our patients, their family members, and their doctors to make sure pain is managed at the most appropriate level.
- Pain management administered at the patient’s desired level
- Medical support services for shortness of breath
- Assistance with the management of fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing constipation
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care services where requested
Palliative care is customizable to the needs of each patient, with some cases requiring these services at the onset of diagnosis. This in no way signals that there is no hope for recovery or cure, it is simply a way to make sure that each patient is as comfortable as possible.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Jorge Rivero, M.D., specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Laguna Hills, California.
Education and training
- Medical School: Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Facultad De Medicina Alberto Hurtado
- Internship: Metro General Hospital Case West Reserve University, 1987
- Residency: Metro General Hospital, 1989
- Fellowship: Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center USC, 1990
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Nabili specializes in Hospice & Palliative Medicine and practices in Laguna Hills, CA. He is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Medical School: St. George’s University, 2001
- Residency: Highland Hospital; Alameda County Medical Center, 2004
Gordon Glasgow, M.D., is the founding medical director for Hospice Care of California and medical director for numerous Orange County senior care companies. Dr. Glasgow specializes in post-acute care including facility-based geriatrics and hospice and palliative medicine.
Dr. Glasgow is recognized as a leader in geriatric care and is board certified in hospice and palliative medicine. He is also a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada. He has participated in extensive research and published in the American Journal of Cardiology. He recently received the Senior Care Hero Award for Outstanding Physician Specialist.
Education and training
- Medical School: University of Toronto
- Residency: McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
- Fellowship: University of California Irvine