- Glendale, CA 91203700 North BrandSuite 830
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Los Angeles County (excluding some northern parts of the county)
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice provides peace and comfort to your family.
- 24/7 availability from licensed hospice professionals
- Home nedical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Home health aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
We also offer palliative care services through our Orange County location. Palliative care helps people with serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses improving quality of life at any stage of an illness.
An example is managing pain that may arise with an illness. Because people deal with pain differently, we listen to patients, family members and doctors to manage pain at the right level and at the right time.
- Managing complex pain and other symptoms to your desired level
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing constipation
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Help with family and heath care communications
- Spiritual care
Ask your doctor about palliative care options and referrals.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Gordon Glasgow, M.D., is the founding medical director for Hospice Care of California and medical director for numerous Orange County senior care companies. Dr. Glasgow specializes in post-acute care including facility-based geriatrics and hospice and palliative medicine.
Dr. Glasgow is recognized as a leader in geriatric care and is board certified in hospice and palliative medicine. He is also a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada. He has participated in extensive research and published in the American Journal of Cardiology. He recently received the Senior Care Hero Award for Outstanding Physician Specialist.
Education and training
- Medical School: University of Toronto
- Residency: McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
- Fellowship: University of California Irvine
Dr. McDow specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Los Angeles, California. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education and training
- Medical School: The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health