- Glendale, CA 91203700 North BrandSuite 830
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Los Angeles County (excluding some northern parts of the county)
Hospice marks a profound shift in goals for care and in goals for life. This change from treatment to supportive comfort care looks different for every every family. That’s why our first step is understanding what's most important to you.
Responsive care ensures you have the support you need, especially when facing urgent medical concerns. We work with you and your doctor to address pain and other symptoms. Support includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a life-limiting illness.
Call us to learn how hospice helps you live as comfortably and fully as possible.
- 24/7 availability from licensed hospice professionals
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Home health aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
We also offer palliative care services through our Orange County location. Palliative care helps people with serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses improving quality of life at any stage of an illness.
Precision pain management is an example of care. People deal with pain differently. We listen to patients, family members and doctors to manage pain at the right level at the right time.
- Managing complex pain and other symptoms to your desired level
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing constipation
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Help navigating the medical system
- Spiritual care
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.