- 1025 W 24th Street
- Yuma, AZ 85364 Directions
- 1025 W 24th Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Medical equipment, supplies and prescriptions
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Home health aide/homemaker services
- Music therapy
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Optional spiritual outreach
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
“The poems and songs I write are inspired by life experiences. Honestly, they are truly God-inspired,” says Monica Perez, a certified hospice nursing assistant for Compassus–Yuma. Read more about her songwriting.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Fayad specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Yuma, AZ.
- Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine, 1998
- Residency: Wright State University School of Medicine, 2005
- Fellowship: Stanford University, 2006
Dr. Brooksher specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Yuma, AZ.
- Medical School – New York Medical College, 1986
- Residency – Grand Rapids Area Medical Education Center
Iris Heredia receives national recognition for delivery of superior hospice care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Yuma and the surrounding areas recognizes the exceptional work of nurses and hospitals in the community during National Nurses...
- Monday, May 7th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Yuma and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Mary Hinz and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week...
- Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
- Thursday, November 30th, 2017
The Compassus program serving Yuma and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain Joe Avila during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for providing the...
- Wednesday, October 25th, 2017
The Compassus program serving Yuma and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Thelma Franklin and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week.
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2017